Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pre-England post

As of now, 1 day till England! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

This is gonna be a short post because I am ti ti and at this point I should be spending my time doing things like...packing, maybe.

But anyway, I just uploaded a bunch of old pictures I found in our family photo boxes on fb because I went digging for pictures of the places I visited in England as a kid. I have pretty vivid memories of being at these places, but I don't remember the names of any of them. I'm hoping my Bobba will recognize them from pictures so we can go back and visit. But since most of the pictures I uploaded to the fb album weren't actually from England (I'm a sucker for cute pictures...of myself) I thought I'd put up the ones here that are forreal:

First, the cousins!



Then a few places I don't know the names of...although I'm guessing the last one was in Liverpool. Maybe.




Alright, time for bed. 42 hours and counting :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment